5 Nights at Freddy's 5 Nights at Freddy's

LOVE that song, but my Like/Favorite/5 Stars goes to the original song artist LivingTombstone. (Yes I saw you credit him in the flash, but you should also post his name in the description. Seems only right.)
Animation was alright. Liked having Foxy end it <3 Ah, but one redeeming factor in your animation? ^_^ You show your support for the theory that 'Golden Freddy' is the guard before you.. oh no wait, or maybe that's just him stuffed in another Freddy suit. Hm. Eitherway, that addition was noted and appreciated.

jaxxy responds:

Ahh, slipped my mind! You're absolutely right. Fixed. :)

5 AM at Freddy's 5 AM at Freddy's

Funny idea, I guess, but the flash didn't make sense. So, the company's bell chimed when its own time was wrong?
(Ah, but what was funny was that little light show ^_^ Gotta love Foxy)

Elven Adventure Elven Adventure

My only critique for this demo would be a stiffness in secondary animation, if there was any. ^^ It was sooo very nice to see those troll cocks thrust forward, but the pulling out wasn't quite as sweet~
Actually, other than the balls and chest, everything else in the second part of the animation loop was like reversing back to the starting position, wasn't it? ^^ Well, I haven't gotten to see your finished product, but I do hope that was smoothed out in the end. ... Hee, in both ends~<3
Excellent textures, gorgeous cocks-er, modelling, and lovely concept (I love monster sex AND dp). ^_^ Hope our critiques help and thank you for sharing~

Insane3D responds:

Thanks for review!

Horny on the job Horny on the job

Really nice animation there~
^^ I don't mind the lack of sound.. well, maybe some moans or squishy sounds might've been nice, but that wasn't a major issue with me. ^^;; If anything, judging by the sound effects, I was thinking there'd be someone else involved~
Sure going solo is fun, but aww I was hoping this would take two~</3
(Maybe getting those two guards in on this could be fun~~~<3)

Lucent Dreams Lucent Dreams

Now this is a lucid dream I could fall in love with~
Being taken from behind, held up in the skies, and f*cked endlessly to multiple orgasms. A dream come true <3
I just have *one* problem... For goodness sake, is it slow~
For as beautiful as this flash is (and nice music), the slow sexings made it, I dare say, so very dull to me. It's sexy to start out slow and full, yes, but it could've ended a little harder and faster </3 The only way to get some speed was to lower the quality. C'mon~
Still, so very pretty and sweet and hot, but lacking in passion (sorry to say)

Mittsies responds:

Time to upgrade that PC.

Peach and Daisy HENTAI Peach and Daisy HENTAI

If that's Bowser Peach is riding at 0:41, then I can get behind this 100% <3<3<3
While I'm not for the lesbian thing, I still can't deny your animation is skilled AND hot. Wonderful work of fanart! ^_^ Best of luck to your project~
((Mmm.. as a female "YOU" and Marioverse fangirl, I can't imagine anything better than to be a princess taking in some hard koopa cock<3))

Rudolf's Revenge Rudolf's Revenge

This was so very awesome <3
Is it wrong that I far much more enjoyed watching Rudolph get revenge on Sixten rather than Zu?? ^^ It just had more teasing, more to see, and a lot more expression <3 Then again, worshiping cock as I do, seeing 2 on screen did it for me. ^^;; Seriously, I was just begging for either of them, Rudolph's ginormous red one or Sixten's embarrassed erect one, to be inside me!! *clenches her thighs together in thought* Ohhh man, this was good <3
Basically I'm saying you did marvelous artwork and sound for them, not to mention that subtle attention to Sixten's building orgasm of shame <3 Wonderful work!! (^_^ Loved the ball-gag option by the way, teehee. Came in very handy for shutting Zu up~)

Rifftrax Animated Intro Rifftrax Animated Intro

Saw this intro play last Thursday at the Godzilla event ^7^ and I knew it was your work!
Ask those next to me; I kept saying "HappyHarry" over and over until the Riffers gave you credit, and I was a-roar! (lol I think there's a Godzilla joke in there somewhere~)
Your same awesome style and animation and super quality; it says alot when it can be recognized. Go you~!!

What About a Man? What About a Man?

That was pretty sweet ^_^ showing different people and their takes on coming up with a story, showing bits of insight about what they're into. Love the funny fluid animation, and the voice acting was entertaining to say the least. Congrats~!

royal sibling fuck like c royal sibling fuck like c

Very nice animation ^_^
Only thing that could've made this hotter is some soft music or audio of the two moaning, or maybe just sound effects of the wet and slippery thrusting. (mmm~ to be in her place, take it fast, take it slow, and then faster and harder~)
But I still like this very much~!! The expressions, the motion; perfect~<3

(Everything is sized just fine, so no worries there, friend~)