All 26 art Reviews

Boo Boy Boo Boy

Wonderful Boo art, but I'm really commenting here on account of "Gaper Mario".. XD OMG thank you for introducing us! That flash is just the HOTTEST <3<3<3 ((the things I could say))
I really wish there were more interactive flashes like that on here (and with its variety and choices). Please pass my regards to SpazKid as well~

Character Design - Neon Shark Character Design - Neon Shark

I want to say "Aww, what a cute little thing~~~" ... but he's not so *ahem* little, now is he~?
(Nice piece ^_^ and love how you worked with that inspiration)

Fionna NSFW Fionna NSFW

Hee, that simple look somehow makes this look more innocent and cute for a NSFW ^_^ and that's a good thing. I like~

minichou responds:

thank you!

Humanized Xbox One Humanized Xbox One

Pretty neat design there ^_^ and hilarious text with it. Kudos to you for being the first to make a sexy humanized version of XB1~!

AngelofPeace responds:

Thanks!

She wants the T She wants the T

Oooh~ ^^ Yes, please.
(I need to find myself a Seyloid... in this position, I'd be sure to pay it back even right then; the reach of her feet is juuust right <3)
I can't understand that low rating at all; this is quality work. You have yourself a new fan~

PetreskoBG responds:

Thank you,but I'm done posting here.The number of brainless monkeys on this website is too damn high!
You can check my other profiles where I post everything,all the links are in my last journal thingy.
Everybody just hates on here,spamming them 0 stars,which doesn't bother me but I don't feel like posting here for people who don't deserve to view my work.

Q-Pid Q-Pid

I don't see why this isn't rated higher. ^_^ I quite like it.
Yes, it may summon feelings of unease, but I kinda feel that's the point. If so, well, then the art has succeeded~
I like the illustrations from the Shin Megami Tensei series, kind of redesigning known mythological characters, even warping some while maintaining some identifying features.. annnd I can't help but feel this would fit that series's style. Cupid still appears boyish, tho a bit older, and winged, and with that emphasis on his rosy cheeks that was uncomfortable even when he was preciously babyish. Sure, it's a pretty dark redesign.. ((without his arms, does that mean he's out of a job? awww </3 say it ain't so)) ..but I like it~ ^_^ Can I keep him?

x23 vs Supergirl x23 vs Supergirl

Well that's a bit unfair, for X23 fans anyway~
One of my best real life friends is a hardcore X23 fan, and I was ready to share this with him. Buuut yea, no. Shame~
Still, lovely work and colors and lines and angle and, goodness, everything! Just a one-sided oversight.

Sexual assault comic Sexual assault comic

Here here~
It's like this quote I once read somewhere; "Even if I walk naked on the street; you still don't have the right to rape me." And it's so true.
Man, woman, in between; no human should force another in any way~
Good topic~ ^^ If you continue this series, or simply go about making improved arts, I'll look forward to it.

kgbm responds:

I should be getting a wacom intuos pro in the next few weeks, so this will definitely be a series and this one will be re-drawn. It will include male, female, trans, and non-binary subjects and a whole host of messages.

White Stockings White Stockings

VERY nicely done artwork~
Lovely details, anatomically correct, an original & special sweet warmth to it, and very very hot <3

Commission: Sarah Commission: Sarah

Neat artwork; nice lines and coloring~
And don't sweat it; women's boobs aren't always 100% symmetrical in shape or size. (It's a miracle if they are, to be honest; or surgery.)