5 Nights at Freddy's 5 Nights at Freddy's

LOVE that song, but my Like/Favorite/5 Stars goes to the original song artist LivingTombstone. (Yes I saw you credit him in the flash, but you should also post his name in the description. Seems only right.)
Animation was alright. Liked having Foxy end it <3 Ah, but one redeeming factor in your animation? ^_^ You show your support for the theory that 'Golden Freddy' is the guard before you.. oh no wait, or maybe that's just him stuffed in another Freddy suit. Hm. Eitherway, that addition was noted and appreciated.

jaxxy responds:

Ahh, slipped my mind! You're absolutely right. Fixed. :)

5 AM at Freddy's 5 AM at Freddy's

Funny idea, I guess, but the flash didn't make sense. So, the company's bell chimed when its own time was wrong?
(Ah, but what was funny was that little light show ^_^ Gotta love Foxy)

Elven Adventure Elven Adventure

My only critique for this demo would be a stiffness in secondary animation, if there was any. ^^ It was sooo very nice to see those troll cocks thrust forward, but the pulling out wasn't quite as sweet~
Actually, other than the balls and chest, everything else in the second part of the animation loop was like reversing back to the starting position, wasn't it? ^^ Well, I haven't gotten to see your finished product, but I do hope that was smoothed out in the end. ... Hee, in both ends~<3
Excellent textures, gorgeous cocks-er, modelling, and lovely concept (I love monster sex AND dp). ^_^ Hope our critiques help and thank you for sharing~

Insane3D responds:

Thanks for review!

Elana Champion of Lust Elana Champion of Lust

VERY neat game idea. I like!
Now, I'm completely behind the idea of reviving the passion of a people, even through sexual feelings.. a worthy cause really.. but it doesn't *have* to be so crude and lewd. I LOVE erotic things, but I dunno, constantly saying "cunt" on default, along with some other choice words, it kinda makes passion baser than it really is. Passion and lust don't have to be.. well, like that. Like say if *I* were writing this, I wouldn't say "Oh my cunt~". Probably just "Ohh, my.." and let the visuals speak for themselves. Just as effective without being lewd. (The difference between a naked webcam pic and a tasteful nude portrait, ya know?)
I still very much loved that ritual scene (lol, it was funny too), and I like this game idea, and can see great things for it.. I just hope it's not just another base thing for neanderthals to beat off to. By that I mean *please* don't make it just for the male gaze, keep the passion and lust equal, and keep a certain level of taste to it, please.
Oh, speaking of.. ^_^ I wish I could find that spirit in my environment. He'd find in me a very devoted champion~<3

knotgames responds:

Thanks for your advice. We had a little problem with the language but we are fixing it. About how the game will be, first we will focus on make a playable structure and piecemal add more plot until the game can be enjoyed in more than one way (we'll try).
Thanks for the review!

Vore Game Commission Vore Game Commission

Well, this was odd and not really my cup of tea, but it had some neat points! For one, don't misunderstand ^_^ I do like a little vore here and there, so it was nice to see one on Newgrounds, so thanks for that. (Though, I prefer the sort shared with a bigger creature and a human.) Also, I don't care for girl-on-girl, at all, BUT I liked the creativity of one getting the chance to eat out the other WHILE eating her. ^_^ Would've liked to be in that Naga's place personally (with a male creature though).
Anyways, can't criticize the content/story, because this was thought up by your patron, not you. So, nice creation of a flash and neat way to program in all those different styles of gameplay. Nicely drawn faces, but body anatomy is positioned and composed a little too awkward for me to praise the artwork. In the end, neat flash~

Project &amp;quot;Zero&amp;quot;- Awakening Project "Zero"- Awakening

Bad Ending?? ^w< Being spit-roasted by those monsters was a super hot awesome ending if you ask me~<3
(Made up for the blatant use of the "male gaze" in the beginning; if it weren't for that ending, I'd just leave a meh rating and go, but green double-penetration has earned a review <3)
Actually, now that I think about it, the ending I got would only be considered a bad ending by the male hero's point of view. 9w9 Who's to say the girl doesn't enjoy it? (I know I did~) She wasn't shown to be horribly hurt or scared; clueless if anything.
Right, review of the game. Multiple endings are always a plus to me; the hero & girly were nice (so far in my one playthru); art was alright; all in all a nice attempt, but I don't think it was meant for me. If what I got was the bad ending, and I liked it, I don't think I need to play anymore, lest the rest is just disappointment... unless there's another bad ending I can enjoy??<3<3<3
(And it's fine that it's a demo; don't sweat the haters ^7^ Take pride in your work~!)

Boo Boy Boo Boy

Wonderful Boo art, but I'm really commenting here on account of "Gaper Mario".. XD OMG thank you for introducing us! That flash is just the HOTTEST <3<3<3 ((the things I could say))
I really wish there were more interactive flashes like that on here (and with its variety and choices). Please pass my regards to SpazKid as well~

Character Design - Neon Shark Character Design - Neon Shark

I want to say "Aww, what a cute little thing~~~" ... but he's not so *ahem* little, now is he~?
(Nice piece ^_^ and love how you worked with that inspiration)

Fionna NSFW Fionna NSFW

Hee, that simple look somehow makes this look more innocent and cute for a NSFW ^_^ and that's a good thing. I like~

minichou responds: